Frequently asked questions.
Please review the frequently asked questions below and get back to us with any unanswered questions.
We can’t wait to give you a tour and answer all of your questions! Give us a call at (480) 451-1800 to schedule a visit or for information about our upcoming events.
Our Care Partners are certified caregivers. They must complete the approved training program, which is overseen by the Arizona Board of Nursing. Cadence provides ongoing training monthly, and as needed.
Andara is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and as a residential community, there are no scheduled visiting hours. Visitors and families are welcome to come and go as they please. However, to ensure the safety of our community, all visitors, including vendors, are required to sign in at the front desk.
PLEASE NOTE: To prevent the possible spread of COVID-19, Andara is currently restricting outside visitors to essential staff and personnel only.
Andara offers private-pay rental apartments. Terms are month-to-month, and no “buy-in” fee is required. Residents pay a monthly rental rate that includes dining, events, housekeeping and linen services, apartment and community maintenance, most utilities and scheduled transportation. For residents in Assisted Living, there is an additional monthly charge for care services, based on the nature of the services and the time required to perform them.
Andara is a smoke-free community.
Yes! Andara is an active and fun pet-friendly community. However, dogs must be approved by the Executive Director, who determines acceptable pet residency. For the safety and comfort of all residents and guests, residents are responsible for their pets at all times and must adhere to the community pet policy.
Our Resident Services Director assesses each resident’s care needs to create a personalized service plan that determines their level of care. Assessments are done upon moving in and following a health event to ensure everyone receives as much or as little care as they need.
Some of our residents in Assisted Living simply require help managing medications, while others need various levels of care. We can assist our residents with their activities of daily living, such as showering, dressing, grooming and even escorts to dining and activities. Each resident has a personalized service plan that is updated regularly to meet changing needs.
- Restaurant style meals. Enjoy lots of menu variety and high-quality service in our Casablanca dining room. Plus, enjoy fruit, cookies, pastries and coffee drinks at our Bistro.
- Full-size kitchens with gorgeous granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, upgraded cabinets.
- In-room washer and dryers.
- In-room safe for valuables.
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and personal laundry services.
- Scheduled transportation and chauffeur services for shopping, appointments and special outings around town.
- Full, private in-suite bathrooms.
- Fitness Center access with a variety of exercise classes to improve your health, strength, balance, mood and overall wellbeing.
- All utilities and Direct TV included.
- Heated pool.
- Pet friendly community.
- Private outdoor patio or balcony to enjoy your own outdoor space.
- Never pay a repair bill again. We take care of all maintenance and upkeep, so if something breaks, leaks or requires attention, just call and we fix it!
Andara offers both independent and assisted living apartment homes. This is a perfect solution for couples who live together but have different needs.
At Andara, you can choose from a variety of options including private studios, one-bedroom apartments, one-bedroom with den and two-bedroom apartments.
You can set your mind at ease knowing that assisted living services can be provided in the privacy of your apartment home. This means continuing to enjoy living near friends and neighbors regardless of whether one of you needs a little help getting ready for another exciting day.
Couples enjoy knowing their lifestyle doesn’t have to change when one spouse requires more help than the other, but both want to be part of an active and vibrant community.